Hosted and Managed Services
There’s no doubt that IT infrastructures like Mail Servers, Firewalls, Proxies are critical resources that make businesses more efficient. However, not all organization can benefit from having these infrastructures internally-hosted and managed. unboggleIT enables SMBs to focus on their core business by:
- Removing the worries of managing or hosting their IT infrastructures.
- Saving both in upfront and maintenance cost with our utility pricing model.
- Relying on the unboggleIT experts to rid of IT infrastructures vulnerabilities and various threats
- Reducing the need to learn non business related task that can be time-consuming and expensive
- Entrusting your mission critical systems to unboggleIT experts.
The difference between the hosted and managed service is that on a hosted service, unboggleIT will have the Messaging server (Exchange or Domino) inside our datacenter. On the other hand, managed service would mean that the Messaging server will be inside the customer’s datacenter and unboggleIT will remotely manage the box ensuring system uptime and proper maintenance.
Server and Desktop Management
Networks are of no use when servers and workstations are always down on system maintenance or are infected with malicious codes. Without these servers and workstations, employees are able to conduct their daily business duties-thereby, accumulating business cost without bringing any revenue in. Availability, Integrity, and Confidentiality of work machines are fundamentals that we ensure when we manage your systems.
unboggleIT provides different Server and Desktop Management services including:
- Acquisition, Deployment, and Upgrade for a wide-variety of hardware
- Server PC
- Storage Devices
- Unified threat management devices
- Hardware and Software Deployment Planning
- Installation and Configuration of operating systems and other software
- Patching and connecting servers into the LAN
- Server Desktop Application Troubleshooting
- Peripheral installation such as printer and scanner
- Server Service performance tuning
Managed Threat ProtectionHaving roots in the IT security industry, unboggleIT has extensive knowledge to protect your environment, to efficiently resolve concerns that affect your businesses’ productivity, and to ensure that your networks are worry free. Our IT security experts have selected Best of Breed technologies that are supported internally by our experts, and we leverage these technologies at the different layers of your environment:
- Gateway (SMTP, POP3, HTTP, and FTP)
- Messaging (Exchange)
- Server and Desktop
Our managed threat protection ensures business continuity by providing an environment that is secured from the following threats: